Friday, May 13, 2022

The Single Indian man aka Indian MGTOW turns 40: Bhaveen Sheth-Indian MGTOW

Today I have turned 40. Completed another decade and stepped into my 40s. I am happily single and marked myself safe from marriage. Over all these years I have had different experiences and have encountered many people.These experiences have shaped me as a person. Based on this I would like to write a few points below:

1. Relationships are trasnsactional. Barring a few people I have realized that most relationships are about give and take. People will associate with you when they need something, you will be called if someone wants help. Otherwise people don't want form a deep connect. I am okay with that and as part of growing up I have accepted this.

2. Marriage may not happen in my case and I am accepted this as a part of my life. For a person with  no  family makes me the most unqualified candidate for the Institution of marriage. Over the years I have the observed how degenerated this institution has become where in the matters have been taken to the police station and session courts. I have seen western debaunchery and degenerecy entering this institution and have gained enough wisdom to realize that marriage is no longer a holy institution in India.

3. I find solace in reading and watching good movies and web series on different OTT platforms. I guess this activities keep me enegaged and help me address that lonelienss that comes with living a single life.

4.I have started my fitness journey once again. The COVID pandemic and subsequent lockdows disturbed my schedule and now it is time to get back to my fitness routine.I have promised myself and that no matter what, I will not become like one of those 40 and 50 plus uncles that you meet in India who is unfit and out of shape.

5. I will resume my travel exploring different places and meeting new people. I have decided to dine out at food joints and restaurants on near by cities that have been recommended by youtubers.

6. With the wisdom gained over years of experience, I tend to avoid toxic and negative people. They zap your energy and emotionally drain you. I keep them 500 mtrs away from me.

7. I am now open to compansinship i.e means spending some time with a female if she comes across as a sane and rational woman. Though I follow the MGTOW lifestyle there is nothing wrong in seeking companionship of a woman. As a single man , I have the freedom to persue relationships and seek compansionship from women of my age bracket. In the journey of life there have to be some good memries, something that you will look back on and smile.

I celebreated by birthday all by myself at a cafe and here I say cheers of life, liberty and freedom:


Bhaveen Sheth

Indian MGTOW

2 comments: