Thursday, May 7, 2020

I write for Single Indian Men and Indian MGTOWs: Bhaveen Sheth INDIAN MGTOW

There are times when my articles are vehemently criticized by a section of the society. My critics find my writings to be poisonous and full of hatred towards the married folks, women and society in general. I am also told that I am ranting out my own frustrations on my blog. Seriously!!!! So now speaking in behalf of Indian men, their rights and problems is considered as frustration. I am amazed at the hypocrisy of some people.

Since the last two decades we have been reading on feminism, women's rights, patriarchy, toxic masculinity, stupid and dumb Indian men, single mothers etc etc. Be it the print media, social media or blogs, everywhere you can find it. However there is hardly any forum for single men, divorcees or separated husbands or single fathers. I believe in giving a voice to this section of the Indian male community.

Speaking for men's rights in not a crime. The last two decades have witnessed the rise of third and fourth wave militant feminism and feminazism. It is the men who are at the receiving end. Marriages are breaking up due to minor problems, entitled women are not willing to adjust, false cases against the Indian husbands and their parents are on a rise and most important many Indian men are not able to get married due to the rising demands and expectations of the women.

Many Indian men are sourcing the Internet on how an Indian man live a peaceful solo life, a life without criticism. A decade ago the media would write long articles dedicated to single Indian women and how they should life a happy solo life but what about Indian men? Can't they too live a happy life by not getting married?

There is so much shame and stigma associated with single Indian men. The society does not consider them as normal. They face jabs, ridicule and insults for no reason.

There has to be a platform for single Indian men who are looking for a meaning in their lives, a space where single men can find validation, a source where they can find like minded people and realize that their decision to stay single and take up the MGTOW lifestyle was not wrong.

Single men require validation and where will they find it? The married folks offer no solace, the society in general has no space for them.

I write so that single Indian men and MGTOW's realize that they are not alone, that there is a manosphere in India filled with like minded Indian men. Unfortunately some sections of the society consider my writings to be misogynist and patriarchal, that they are to harsh towards the female gender. I can't given possible explanations to everyone.

The problem is that our society is filled by beta simps, white knight social justice warriors or useful idiots who don't want to accept or listen to the other side of the story. No one realizes or understands the problems of Indian men. No one wants to acknowledge our pain and suffering.

There will always be critics and detractors and I give an damn. I will continue to write for my fellow single Indian men and MGTOW's.

There is a serious need to spread the awareness about the MGTOW lifestyle in India and help single Indian men follow its path.

MGTOW for Life.

Bhaveen Sheth

1 comment:

  1. Your posts are always exciting. Why don't you post your comments on mgtow youtube channels such as better bachelor, strong successful male, young man red pill etc.

    It is important because many of these channels say how bad are western women but think indian and asian women are angels.

    I post my comments there but I am alone.

    Mahesh varma

    ReplyDelete