Saturday, January 26, 2013

BHAVEEN SHETH-DOTSIM-The New Year Begins

Dear Single Indian Males,

A small change in my blog heading title, it is DOTSIM and the abbreviation stands for Diary of the Single Indian Male.

A very Happy New Year to all you mates. Happy 2013, hope the new year brings good luck to all of us and hope that many single guys get hitched this year. Of course that does not mean that i will get hitched.

This year brings a lot of changes in my life. Post 30, one always feels that with every passing year, time is going by so one should better start planning for the future.

So what should the single Indian Male who is post 30 plan for???? Plenty,  but please prioritize. You just don't want to end up with empty plans and nothing to implement.

So what do I prioritize for myself this year???



The first thing is to live my life completely and be happy.

Over the years that have gone by, I have come to realize that i cannot become part of the Indian Society.

As an Orphan there is no place for me and it is better that i stop trying to fit into a place where i am not required and not accepted.

This year made me discover the joys of running a Marathon and i vowed to become a marathon runner. There is no better feeling than that of being healthy, fit and slim. Everyone looks good in their teens and 20's but the challenge is to look presentable in you 30's and 40's as well.

I have also started financial planning, there is always a need to secure your future, knowing very well that in my old age i am going to be all by myself, it is better to have sound investments.

On the professional front i keep striving to learn new things and pick up new skills and hope that one day i reach the zenith in the field of Health care Human Resources.

HOME, this is a four letter word which has been registered in the depths of my memory, i have been searching for a place called home, but have still not been able to find a home. If nothing works out i can always relocate near to my sister, she is one who has always been there for me and will be there for me in the future.

This is Bhaveen Sheth signing of for the day, will be back with more.

Bhaveen Sheth

No comments:

Post a Comment