Thursday, July 2, 2015

Bhaveen Sheth on wisdom gained on turning 33 and dreams to fulfill

This year on may 13th 2015 I turned 33. I am still single. One of the few single men you will find these days. As the years go by, the count of single men in my age bracket will decrease

Age has its own advantages. You learn with experience and you certainly gain wisdom.

At 33 I have become wise, wise enough to live a happy life. In a few points below, I would like to share some of my statements, dreams and desires.

Age is just a number and one should not be worried about it.

I have stopped looking out or waiting for that special one. I am wise enough to understand in a materialistic society like ours which is equally divided on sectarian lines, I am the undeserving lot. Henceforth I started focusing on my life and have started doing things that will make me happy.

Fitness is my primary focus and I intend to improve my strength and endurance.

Careers and professional development is my primary focus. I will work everyday to rise in the corporate world.

I have distanced myself from toxic and negative people.Life is too short to spend time with such kind of people.

I have promised myself to travel the length and breadth of this country and see as many places.

In the coming years there will be more books to read and movies to watch.

A small studio apartment is all that I want and one day god willing I will have it.

One small car that gives a gives a good mileage and can travel on the national highways of this country.

Dream of relocating to the place where I can be with my sister and her family.

To have the best gaming console that will keep me engaged at all times.

To become a creative writer, an english language teacher , teaching english to adults.

This is what I want at the age of 33 . I hope to achieve the same.

This is Bhaveen Sheth signing out , will be back with a lot more.




No comments:

Post a Comment