Thursday, October 22, 2015

"At times i ask myself;Will I remain happy being single?"

Now that I am in my early 30's, I often ask myself this one single question? "Will I be happy I were to remain single for the rest of my life?"

My intuition tells me yes.

For starters, I have got comfortable with my single status. Gone are those days when I was desperate to find a soul mate. I have got adjusted with the conditions that a solo life has to offer.Over the years gone by , I have grown and matured and am content with life.

There are times when I ask myself.,"What if I were to get married and settle down?""What about starting a family life?"

I doubt if if I would become a good husband or a father. I doubt that I will ever meet the expectations of the society. My answer is a no.Maybe I don't have it in me. I don't have the competency to settle down.

Life is just as good as the decisions you make.Bad decisions complicate life.

Today i have a set of personal dreams and professional ambitions for myself. My critics may call me self centred or selfish. Its okay. I don't care.

Maybe some people never settle down.They are happy to chart their own course of life and live a happy single life..

I am that person who has joined the category of happy single men who will go ahead and live his life.

This is Bhaveen Sheth, the writer of the diary the single Indian male. I will be back with a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment