Friday, November 27, 2020

When the married people try to shame the MGTOWs for their Lifestyle-Bhaveen Sheth-Indian MGTOW

Shaming others has now become the new norm or what I would say the new normal. We shame others in person and troll people online. Anyone who does not follow the rules of the majority or does not conform to the set norms is shamed.

People are being shamed for their body structure, their thinking, colour, caste and creed. All this has been going on for decades. However lifestyle shaming is a new thing. We as Indians love to shame others who do not conform to the normal lifestyle.

So how can MGTOWs be kept out from this shaming. As a veteran MGTOW I have often been criticized for my choice of lifestyle, I am told that I am too miser, money minded and saving a lot of money. I just don't understand these married folks. They have their families and have to spend their money on them and why are they bothered with what we do with our salary? This is because they feel that we are not living up to the so called standards of the society.

In the age of minimalism and lean management, I fail to understand why do we require unwanted materialistic things that are so big and expensive. Why is it that we believe in so much of show off. false glorification and display for no reason. Is it important to brag about every other expensive thing you bought?

As MGTOW's our lifestyle is simple and relatively inexpensive. We have minimal needs. A small house, basic electronic equipments and a decent vehicle to commute. Do we need anything more? As a veteran MGTOW , I have a set of limited clothes and possess things that I needs for may regular use. I don't need to live in a house where I have to invite people for dinner or parties, I don't need a car or a bike to impress girls and I don't believe in wasting my hard earned money on trying to fit into the crowd. So long as I am content with what  I am doing and the way I am living, I am hardly bothered.

In the coming years many such married folks will taunt me and criticize me for the choice of my lifestyle. I will be told that I am saving money for no reason and will not take anything after I die, that I am not enjoying my lifestyle. I wish I could argue with these people and try to correct them by stating that expensive vehicles and house does not set a standard and one does not need to waste his money on trying to conform with the majority. But I don't. I realize that most of the married men are slaves of the society and the banking system. I choose not to argue with them.

To all my fellow MGTOWs, you will face lifestyle shaming at some point of your time and try not to get offended by them. Remember you have yourself to take care of and not people to impress, especially when people in the present times and fake and superficial.  

No comments:

Post a Comment