Monday, April 1, 2013

Bhaveen Sheth-DOTSIM- Cosolidation of my Professional Development

DOTSIM stands for the Diary of the Single Indian Male

Dear All,

The New Financial year begins tomorrow. Already 3 months of 2013 have gone by. This year has been progressing rapidly

I now work on consolidation of my  Career and professional development. I still feel there are miles to go and the journey is long.

I plan to get  admission into the executive diploma management program that i have been vying for a long time. This specialization will give an official credential to justify my work, plus what feeling  would it give  be to hold double masters degrees both from reputable universities???.

Along with the above i plan to achieve advanced certifications in the field of my specialization. There are plenty and i shall decide which ones to choose.

My love and fascination for the english language grows day by day and i read a lot in order to develop my mastery over this language, what satisfaction would it given when i teach this language to other people and the empowerment they will get, i can't even fathom the same. I also strive to become an online content writer which seems to have become a hobby of mine.

We all need to strive everyday for continuous development bothe personally and professionally because in it we will find peace and satisfaction.

The New financial year has started and i hope it bring better prospects for all of us.

This is Bhaveen Sheth signing off for the day, will be back with a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment