Friday, August 10, 2012

Being an Orphan post 30

Crossing 30 I still have the status of being an Orphan.................................... being unattached, destitute , Homeless, i ask myself where my life is heading to on the personal front.

No one , no one puts his/her hand on me to give the feeling of being a Human being, no one wants to associate with me on a long term basis. Festivals that come up and make no importance to me, i have no one to call and no one is there to call me.

I am going to stay as I am, the Indian society will never do any favour on me by removing the tag of being an Orphan on my head, but i intend to change the situation for myself.

I don't want to be dependent on someone when i grow old and for that I intend to make myself fit so that i can age gracefully and i don't intend to be homeless, i shall work for to get a decent home for myself so that i always have a home to back to.

And this will be an achievement for me an orphan........................................................................................

1 comment:

  1. It is not so Bhaveen, You can join me and Pashupati in festival or whenever you want. We are open in this way.

    ReplyDelete