Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bhaveen Sheth-A Promise to stay Physically Fit

Crossing 30, I have realized that now it is time to take up a fitness regimen seriously, one of the primary reasons to do this is to age gracefully.

Single that I am and single I intend to to be for my life, i will have to take care of my health all by myself. I have seen people bowing down to the pressures of responsibilities put upon by the Society. By 35 they look worn out.

For men it is a rounded pot belly and for woman it is a huge lump of fat that gets accumulated in their pelvic regions.



When I look at them , i realize that i don't want to become like them.

A lot of people in India don't take care of their bodies, they eat whatever junk food that is available and do not exercise. They get bogged down with work, work and more work. By 40 they realize that life has taken a toll on their bodies and the damage cannot be reversible.

Having seen all this i promise to take my fitness to the highest levels. I will train myself like an athelete or a special forces soldier.

I shall swim, run sprints and lift weights to become fit.

I will register in Marathon races and participate in them. I shall set myself as an example of being the the the most active person in my society and locality.

I will become a runner, jogger and a swimmer. I will take biathlon seriously, i will combine cardiovacular endurance and strength seriously.

I will become a legend, a legend for all people on how I took up fitness seriously in my quarter life and achieved great results.

This is Bhaveen Sheth, signing off for the day , will be back with some more.


No comments:

Post a Comment