Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I started respecting myself-BHAVEEN SHETH DOTSIM-INDIAN MGTOW

Living alone all by yourself at times can have negative effects  on you. In the initial years of my life, I used to suffer from lack of self confidence and had low esteem. I used to be harsh upon myself.

It was also during such times when I used to approach women and their parents for marriage alliances. I just got turned down. My background was enough for them to reject me but somewhere down the line I feel that I approached people with low self confidence and low self esteem. During those years I even approached women who otherwise would find no takers. I remember feeling bad about it. Meeting toxic women is not something you wish , forget having a life time association with them.

But somewhere things changed. About five (5) years ago I eventually decided to give up on marriage and stopped looking for alliances. My profile does exist on a matrimonial sites but it is a blunt representation about myself. The message that I have conveyed to people in my profile is something like this "This is me, loud and clear. You want to accept it ,good otherwise go take a hike.

A lot has changed since I started respecting myself. One thing that I noticed was people around me started respecting me, my esteem and confidence went up. I realized that I am a man of my own making and don't need to justify myself in front of others. I stopped seeking validation from others.

At the age of 36, this is how I look:



I am happy and content with my own life. No longer do I look desperately  forward for a marriage. If someone is interested, they can approach me provided they talk to me decently otherwise I request them to go to hell. My writings on my blog have made me some sort of an inspiration or role model for many single Indian men who are trying to find a meaning in their life and wish to live single. I also write for the Indian  MGTOWs. I thank all my readers and admirers for appreciating me and reading my posts. Somewhere I have realized that I am a change maker and a facilitator in the lives of other people and I know that I can transform their lives for betterment.

My life is no longer dictated by that one single Institution of marriage. If someone respects me and accepts me for what I am, GOOD. I have my own life to life and many goals and dreams to fulfill. I am quite comfortable in my own skin.

To everyone reading this post, please learn to respect yourself, I know it is difficult and can take some years as we are bought up in a society where our own respect and sense of self being comes for the validation of others. But no matter what happens ,work on your self confidence and self esteem.

This is Bhaveen Sheth signing off for the day and promise to be back with a lot more.

Bhaveen Sheth
INDIAN MGTOW


No comments:

Post a Comment