Monday, May 21, 2018

I told my friends, well wishers and colleagues to stop seeking any suitable matches for me. Bhaveen Sheth-DOTSIM-INDIAN MGTOW

I still don't understand why people get so sad when they hear that I am single and not married. For them it seems that an unmarried man is a sad lonely soul who needs some or the other form of companionship. Many advise that I should get married and settle down. They don't know my reality, do they? So I tell them who I really am and they get a shock of their life. Some feel sad and some get overtly  sympathetic. However they still feel that I should get married and I need a companion (as per them), hence they try to find a suitable match for me.

Over the years my friends and well wishers have tried but there has be no positive outcome. In a sort of a charged enthusiasm, my well wishers approach their contacts and spread the word about me. Sometimes they tend to forget what the opposite side is looking for. I appreciate their help and support but in life one needs to be grounded. Every normal family who wants to get their daughter married is looking for a stable man from a DECENT AND RESPECTABLE family.Now what happens when my profile gets shown to them? Majority will reject and a minority will take their chances. I get to feel like a commodity that is to be tried out by some reluctant customer. Over the years I have spoken and even met women and their parents referred by my friends and well wishers. Nothing worked out. The same story got repeated: The guy has no family, how do we trust him?

My friends and well wishers have also been criticized by the women's families whom they approached for me. They have been told that why did they refer me? Some have disclosed this to me, some have not. I know that they have faced embarrassment for referring my profile.

Eventually I have given up on marriage and have clearly told my friends, well wishers and colleagues to stop looking out for matrimonial alliances for me. It will save a lot of time and prevent trouble.

This is Bhaveen Sheth signing off for the day and promise to be back with a lot more.


BHAVEEN SHETH

INDIAN MGTOW


No comments:

Post a Comment