Friday, May 24, 2019

The INDIAN MGTOW turns 37-Bhaveen Sheth-DTOSIM

This month on 13th of May , the Indian MGTOW turned 37. On my birthday I look back every year and think on the knowledge, skills and wisdom that I have gained in the years gone by.

I did celebrate my 37th birthday by taking 2 days off.  In 2016 and 2017, I had gone to Goa and Gokarna to celebrate my birthday. However for the last 2 years I have chosen to stay at home and spend some quality time in solitude.

Every Indian MGTOW has the right to celebrate his birthday. Being alone does not mean we forget important events related to our lives. We need to take out time and enjoy.

I have come to realize that MGTOW lifestyle is wonderful and am happy to have made a decision to go MGTOW. At 37 , I am far more happy than the married Indian men whom I come across. There are no financial responsibilities and no stress related to spouse and children.

MGTOW lifestyle has its own advantages and plus points that our Indian society will never understand. Of course I am labelled as a selfish, self serving and self occupied person. I often get criticized by these so called happily married men for enjoying life all by myself. I don't care. I never take the opinion of married Indian men seriously. In today's times marriage is nothing but a sham, a fake show put up by people to comply by the rules of the society. We all know that marriage for all its positive points has become dysfunctional. But then fools cannot understand logic and I am not here to give an explanation.

There is a wonderful phrase, Every man for himself. To each one his own. This is what I believe in. Focus on yourself .

Many of my fellow INDIAN MGTOW's will be under pressure from their families as they are still not married. Hey Guys!!! Just chill. You have a perfect life. be happy. And if you want an inspiration, just look at me, 37 and still not married, living a MGTOW life. I have no regrets on the decision I took.

At 37 I still have dreams and ambitions. I dream of becoming a biker and travelling across India on a wonderful motorcycle.

Here I am at 37 wishing all my fellow single Indian men and MGTOWs all the very best. Follow your dreams and live your life.

This is Bhaveen Sheth signing off for the day and promise to be back with a lot more.

Bhaveen Sheth
INDIAN MGTOW


4 comments:

  1. I realize that it's a little late. But Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bhaveen, i came to know about you which searching about a question "how is like of adult orphan" on quora, i really like your spirit and enthusiasm & i feel that i'm not single adult orphan at last only matters how you lived your life... keep inspiring us, god bless you...
    Anil Gupta
    Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for such inspiration ., Thanks

    ReplyDelete