Thursday, May 9, 2019

The Single Indian Man AKA Indian MGTOW buys his first Car-Bhaveen Sheth-DOTSIM-INDIAN MGTOW

The Single Indian Man would like to share with his fellow single Indian men and MGTOW friends that he has finally bought himself a car. Yes!!! This is my first car bought at the age of 36. I went for TATA NANO Advance version car 2017 model with power steering and power windows. No Car loan taken and no EMI's to be paid. This is an achievement for me. Please find the pictures below:







I am sharing this to inspire my fellow Indian Men who have decided to live a MGTOW lifestyle. There are wonderful benefits in living for yourself and going your own way.

This is Bhaveen Sheth signing off for the day and promise to be back with a lot more.

Bhaveen Sheth

INDIAN MGTOW

3 comments:

  1. Accidently landed on this blog....no point in living acc to society's rules...cheers for your first car buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your writings. So true all of them. I feel joyous seeing you happy though I don't know you.
    But your articles tell me a lot about you.
    Siddharth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Siddharth. I wanted to write for single Indian men. It is a community that is growing on a daily basis. More and more men in India are now remaining single. Thank you for appreciating my posts

      Delete