Thursday, May 9, 2019

When I don't feel sorry for myself then why do you feel sorry for me?

Speaking as a first person the single Indian man would like to address all those people who feel sorry for him due to his condition.

You see me as an individual, as a single man who is still not married, you come to know that I am an adult orphans and don't have anyone.Suddenly you are overwhelmed with emotions of sympathy and you start feeling sorry for me.Why?Do I look like someone who wants sympathy?

I am living life on my own terms and happy with my current status quo. I don't pity myself  then why do you?

Being single is not a disease.Some are programmed to live alone.Over the course of the years I have become comfortable with my single status and don't feel the need to get married.

You are married and have a family, I wish you all the best and I hope that you focus on your life.I will find a way to take care of myself so please don't show any concern for me.

I live in the present and am very optimistic about my future.

This is Bhaveen Sheth signing off for the day and promise to be back with a lot more.

Bhaveen Sheth

INDIAN MGTOW

No comments:

Post a Comment