Saturday, June 18, 2022

A lot of Indian men are not fit for marriage: Bhaveen Sheth-Indian MGTOW

I have come to realize that a lot of Indian men are not fit for marriage or capable to handle a married life that comes with family responsibilities.

Over the last three years I have been observing a trend on Linkedin where many men are writing distress messages. Most of the messages are like this:

"I have some xyz many years of experience. I am desperately looking for a job since last six months, 1 year. I don't have money to pay for my groceries, I can't pay money for my children's school fees. I have home loans and car loans to pay. I am extremely distressed. Please help me.

Being in Human Resources, I can understand what happens to men who don't have jobs, especially those who are married and have children. No one should ever be put in such a difficult situation.

But then I rationalize and have a reality check just to realize that many men are just mediocre in their fields/specializations. They have never up skilled or upgraded themselves. They never realized the changing dynamics of the job market, they did not introspect their shortcomings. Taking their jobs for granted, they tried to fulfill their dreams on credit and loans without realizing that one day their world would come crashing.

Today just having a job and earning a salary is not enough. Today the requirements are not just Roti, Kapda and Makaan but it is quality, style, brand and status. You are required to have that 2 BHK Flat, a mid segment car, children who will be sent to good schools, tutions, online tutorial programs, weekend dine outs, annual vacations, lavish social functions. And mind you this is the upper middle class that I am talking about.Most of the distress messages on Linkedin are from people who are upper middle class.

Yes , we are facing recessions and inflation, yes,  we had two bad years of the COVID-Pandemic, yes, there were job cuts, pink slips served and what not. But still, there is a saying "Survival of the Fittest". The competent survive and thrive , the incompetent and mediocre perish.

In India, when a man gets a job and starts earning a decent salary, the family members start looking out for a bride. The man does not protest as he is deluded by the prospect of marriage and that wonderful beautiful wife. I wish these men had just waited for some years in understanding themselves, their skills, the job market and its requirements. A single man always has a chance to change specializations, switch organizations and migrate to different cities. He has the freedom to take decisions which a married man cannot. In many ways marriage does bring in mediocrity and complacency in life of men.

When I see distressed married Indian men who are jobless, I realize that a huge percentage of Indian men are not fit for marriage and if you are a single Indian man reading this post, let me tell you that marriage will soon become a luxury that only the rich can afford.(I will be writing a post on this). If you truly want a content, quality and happy life, then remain single and be happy.

Bhaveen Sheth

INDINA MGTOW

2 comments:

  1. You just spoke my mind! I always feel the same the way you think! I'm from Bangladesh & lots of single-guys here also are deluded by the fake-dreams of marriages! They think - all their mental-distress & sexual-frustration will just be gone right away after their marriages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bhaveen,
    I completely agree with who you have posted. I see lot of men who earn good still remain with middle class mindset of saving and miser even in abroad countries where they try to save every penny and this is huge turn off to woman. And coming to men being mediocre in careers , I absolutely agree with it and see them more where women are outshining men when it comes to Tech career.

    ReplyDelete