Saturday, August 17, 2013

Bhaveen Sheth-DOTSIM- A Solitary Exstenence in 30's

DOTSIM stands for the Diary of the Single Indian Man.

What can I say about solitary existence, is it worth it??? I don't know!!!!!

I have now entered the decade of my 30's , but life seems all the same for me. Except that there are more responsibilities at work.

I go about doing the same routine that i used to do before like getting up getting ready, going to work, coming back, exercising, reading, watching movies, listening to music and all that.

I happy to be living a life of my choice at my terms and conditions. No obligations to fulfill. 

Somewhere i see the signs of age catching on me, my hairs have now started graying, my forehead has noticeable creases.

But i don't care, i dress and groom well, after all age is a sign of maturity. 

My priorities have however changed, i have started thinking more in terms of investments for my future, i am working on my dream to buy a small house (apartment/flat) so that i can it my dream home. I try to take maximum care of health in order to prepare for the old age.

As written previously, i have given up on marriage and on the possibility of finding a soul mate. In the Indian Society, Orphans like me are nothing but outcasts whom the society does not want.

And still this very Indian Society is not ready to tolerate a single man living a happy life, it just looks that in India everybody wants anybody to get married. Strange!!!!

And as of now i just concentrate on my dreams and my work and hope that one day i can make it to the City of Delhi-National Capital Regions. What has the Single Indian Male have to fear from???

Till then i bid my time and keep on working.

2 comments:

  1. I thnk you should speak for yourself these are your views and your expirences I dont belive any body is even bother about knowing you are married or divorced. Who cares? Yeah, if your a Indian female then things would been diffrent, its fine for a guy to be naughty at 40 but a single woman at 40 would been seen by guys like you as despo or dejacted. Firs change your own outlook then criticise others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Dear, My answer to your comment is written in the link below,

      http://bhaveensheth.blogspot.in/2013/11/bhaveen-sheth-dotsim-open-letter-to-my.html

      Delete