Sunday, May 8, 2022

Even after crossing 35, they still want their parents and siblings to talk: Bhaveen Sheth INDIAN MGTOW

Life can be amusing and you tend to laugh at the weird experiences you have with some people. My profile on shaadi.com is still there and at times I do receive some odd interest. Astonishing thing is that women above 35 want their parents and siblings (brothers or married sisters) to talk to me.

We are in the third decade of the 21st century where one gets to see great strides in women's empowerment and still you have 35 plus single Indian women who can't even initiate a decent consversation. So where did all the empowerement go.

In my opinion, after crossing the age of 30, a person is very much an adult who can take decisions independently. Unfortunately many single Indian women  post 30 are extremely shy or reserved. I guess they have still not developed the confidence of being assertive. 

Many of these women have great expectations of getting married, having that dream partner and the heavenly wedding. I guess social media and internet has made people live in a fantasy world, very much cut off from reality. But then , here you have the same women who can't even have a meaningful conversation. 

There have been times when a senior citizen has spoken to me or a sibling has initiated a talk. I just could not connect with them. It was acceptable if I were in my 20's and parents were doing all the talking but highly unacceptable in 30s and 40s.

Another observation made by me is that many of these single women who call themselves  independent, so called travellers and what not are actually not independent. Majority of them are still living with their parents. Some even have a brother who is married, has a wife and children living in the same home. In terms of age they might be older but if it comes to maturity they are equivalent to women in their 20s.

At times I don't understand why they are still single even in their late 30s especially in a country where the gender ratio is skewed. But let us put that debate aside for some other time. My question is "Why do these women disagree to talk or meet a man if they are so interested in getting married"? Is it lack of confidence? Are they scared? Is it something to do with self esteem? I don't know?

Having travelled and met so many people across this country, I have learnt one important lesson:Every human being is a book telling you a story. There are so many things you can learn from meeting a new person, have an intellectual and meanigful conversation. Not all meetings turn into long term realtionships or marriage alliances, but remember this, you get an experience and gain confidence.

Just thought about documenting what I felt. 

Bhaveen Sheth

Indian MGTOW


No comments:

Post a Comment