Monday, June 20, 2016

Bhaveen Sheth DOTSIM-NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, NEVER NEGLECT YOURSELF

I often come across single Indian men who neglect themselves. They stop taking care of themselves, stop exercising, stop grooming, stop eating properly and stop pursuing their hobbies and interests.

In short, they stop taking care of themselves.They simply loose interest in their lives. It may be applicable to a lot of single Indian men who are reading this blog post at this moment.Indian men have their own problems:we are single because we were not able to find a suitable match, there has been an embittered relationship in the past, separation, divorce, failed married, marital discord, death of a spouse, sick elderly parent at home who needs attention. I can understand. Life is not easy.

But does that mean we should stop living and enjoying our lives? One bad incident should not push us into the abyss of depression and dejection. Life has its own ups and downs.

So  my dear single Indian men out there, go out and live your life. Eat right, exercise and do what makes you happy. Pursue your hobbies and interest.Life is short, live it large.

My case has not been easy either. I am an orphan having no one to support me and still I am living my solo life happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment